May Procurement Update
May 15, 2015
This month's Procurement Update includes information on the Procurement Services Fiscal Year Deadlines, Invoice Reminder, Recent Changes to Visa IntelliLink and New Demon Discounts Vendors.
March Procurement Update
March 17, 2015
This month's Procurement Update includes information on the ProCard Training, Salvage Reminder, Warehouse Direct, Staffing Updates, Cost Savings Tips and New Demon Discounts Vendors.
Tableau Conference Savings!
February 20, 2015
If you or anyone you know at DePaul is interested in attending the Tableau Conference this October, please contact Jon Boeckenstedt, JBOECKEN@depaul.edu. Groups of 5 or more receive a discount. Details on the conference are available at http://tc15.tableau.com/.
February Procurement Update
February 17, 2015
This month's Procurement Update includes information on the ProCard Refresher Training, Amazon Sales Tax, JangoMail, Organizational Memberships, Toner Scams and New Demon Discounts Vendors.
Amazon Sales Tax
January 29, 2015
Starting February 1, 2015, Amazon began collecting sales tax in Illinois. As a non-profit organization, DePaul is exempt from sales tax. To obtain tax exempt status, follow the steps on this page.
Please note that the Amazon.com account used for university purchases cannot be the same as the account used for personal purchases.
January Procurement Update
January 15, 2015
This month's Procurement Update includes information on the AT&T Rollover Data, Mileage Reimbursement Rates, ProCard Card Sharing, 2015 Hotel Rates and New Demon Discounts and Offers.
AT&T Announces Rollover Data
January 7 , 2015
Beginning January 25, all new and existing AT&T Shared Value (Data) Plans will automatically receive Rollover Data at no additional cost.
For more information and examples of the benefits visit the AT&T press release page
- Available to new and existing lines (business and personal) customers for domestic data usage only.
- All levels of AT&T Mobile Share Value plan customers automatically receive the Rollover Data feature – no signing up, no additional cost.
- Rollover Data can be shared with everyone on the same Mobile Share Value plan.
- If you do not use your full allotment of plan data in a given month, the extra amount automatically rolls over and is available to be used within the next month.
- Within a given month, you will use your plan allotment first, before you begin using your Rollover Data. Unused Rollover Data does not carry over.
Standard Mileage Rate 2015
December 10, 2014
Beginning on Jan. 1, 2015, the standard mileage rates for the use of a car, van, pickup truck will be 57.5 cents per mile, up from 56 cents in 2014. For more information visit the IRS Standard Mileage Rate website.