Financial Affairs


Gift Transmittal Form (xls)
The form is used to convey donor information to the Office of Advancement for donor receipting purposes and to request the appropriate department for deposit. Per University policy, all charitable gifts must be processed in the Office of Advancement. A separate Transmittal Form can be attached to each gift.

Please submit completed forms to Mark Burns in the Office of Advancement, 18th Floor, 55 E. Jackson Blvd.

For more information on gift delivery options and to view Gift Processing Policies and procedures please click here

For questions, contact: