Financial Affairs


Employees that have been offered a relocation expense reimbursement as part of their employment with DePaul University should read the Relocation Expenses policy and follow the steps outlined below.

Employee Relocation Reimbursements
To submit a relocation reimbursement request please do the following:

Submitting Reimbursement Forms  
All completed reimbursement forms along with original receipts must be submitted to the Dean’s Office of your College (for Faculty), or your Supervisor/Budget manager (for Staff). The College office or Department will then forward this information to Payroll to be processed.


For questions, contact Payroll.