Financial Affairs


Most employee payments to faculty, staff, and student employees may be requested online through myHR. Online payment request types include one-time payments, award payments, part-time faculty teaching, and stipends for certain types of student employees. The Payment Request Form is available to department budget managers and payment request delegates through the Manager Self Service menu in myHR.

For an overview of available payment types, including the employee eligibility requirements and approval workflow for each type, please click here.

For detailed instructions on how to request employee payments online, please click here.

Student Payment Request FAQ.pdf



For questions, contact Payroll.